Posted by : Otaku Gang









how to draw an anime girl step 1

STEP 1.

 Sorry that the head is rather misproportioned. I just draw a half-oval now, but I used to draw faces like this so I figured it'll be easier on your eyes if I drew it like this.



how to draw an anime girl step 2

STEP 2.

 Facial features. Just draw it in how you want, be it a super-smiley face or a bratty pout. As for the eyes, I recommend Dawn's manga eye tutorial.
how to draw an anime girl step 3

STEP 3.

 Draw the hair outline. We will be erasing this later, so like I said, just sketch everything.
how to draw an anime girl step 4

STEP 4.

 This is the full hair drawing, you won't need to erase the hair again. And the stick figure is there. Just remember, SKETCH!
how to draw an anime girl step 5

STEP 5.

 I just drew the clothes in. I'm bad at this, I know! :d Ah whatever. You can stop here (it'll still look good) if you want.
how to draw an anime girl step 6

STEP 6.

 The stick figure was done with a mouse, which explains the squiggly lines perfectly.
how to draw an anime girl step 7

STEP 7.

 This is the final step. I know hands will be an ordeal for many of you (and it still is a pushover for me) so if you really are determined to keep drawing, I think you should visit a tutorial on drawing anime hands. If you're too lazy, just try to duplicate my drawing. ^^
how to draw an anime girl step 8

STEP 8.

 You're done. :) I enjoyed drawing it and I hope you did too. If you don't think your outcome is satisfactory, just remember that a little coloring can make it a lot better! :D





Minna!!


Good Luck With your Draw!!


<3  <3



haihaihaihaihaihaihaihaihai













Welcome to My Blog

Popular Post

Chat

Copyright © 2012 until now . Blog Owner. Powered by Blogger.

- Copyright © Malay Anime Community -Robotic Notes- Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -